Mrs Cox with MS wins luxurious TGA hamper competition



Jane comments: “I have never won anything before so receiving this news was wonderful! Daniel from TGA personally delivered my hamper to our home and I was happy to have a picture taken as I support the RNLI (who also photograph their prize winners) so am used to these kind of things. We had a good time at The Mobility Roadshow, we were there all day and had a jolly good look round. I tried most of the TGA range on their test track so I could get a feel for which scooter would be right for me. Amongst these I tried the Minimo Plus 4 as we are looking for one that will fit in a car and has four wheels so I feel more stable. It was very comfortable and much better than my old three-wheeler.”

Jane adds: “The Roadshow allowed me to test drive several cars with adapted hand controls as my husband and I are still researching which is the best combination of scooter and vehicle. Winning the TGA hamper was an extra bonus.”....read more.

Comments